With i9 Sports, no child will ever be excluded by a try-out, ride the bench for an entire game, or be cut from a team. We welcome in children of all skill levels to play together and have fun learning the game and developing their skills. Yes we keep score, but we have created a fun way to help kids develop athletic ability, a love of team sports, and an understanding that how you play the game is as important as the score.
We don’t just help kids become better athletes; we help them become better people.
What Makes i9 Sports Different?
• Age-appropriate instruction with a focus on fun and healthy competition
• Sportsmanship values like respect, teamwork, inclusion, enthusiasm, etc. taught and recognized weekly
• Programs are one day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game
• All skill levels welcome – no tryouts and no drafts
• Everyone plays – every game. Equal playing time and fairness are core values of i9 Sports
• No mandatory fundraising or additional fees after registration.
At i9, we making coaching as easy as possible for you by providing several resources like detailed practice plans, drills to run and other things to take the stress off of you. It really is as easy as just showing up and letting your team know that you care!
As a parent, it’s natural to want the best for your children. That’s why it’s important to be actively involved in their lives, especially when it comes to youth sports. It’s not enough to just drop them off at practice and pick them up afterwards. Your child needs to see that you’re invested in their success and that you care about what they’re doing.
Plus, it’s a great way to bond with your child and make memories that will last a lifetime. So, don’t just sit on the sidelines! Get in the game with your kids and show them that you’re their biggest fan.